The Grande II is a truly classic cabin. The rustic trim accents, the dark wooden cabinets, and the large barn doors in the bedroom create a familiar warmth the moment you walk in.
The Grande II is an inclusive floor plan and extremely practical for couples or small families. The extended loft upstairs can be used for additional bedding, a children's play area, or for additional storage. From the breakfast bar in the kitchen to the large shower, this home is a crafted with you in mind. Take a tour of this amazing home and see for yourself.Learn More
This model home comes with a variety of features, both standard and premium. The Grande II comes standard with a fireplace wall feature and ten-foot covered porch, great for hosting guests and relaxing in a truly classic cabin environment.
- Durable 29-Gauge Metal Roof
- Treated Vinyl Windows
- Solid Wood Custom Cabinets and Doors
- 20-Gallon Low-Boy Electric Water Heater
- Stainless Steel Double Bowl Sink with Spring Faucet
- Rolled Edge Formica Countertops
- 18 Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice
- 1.6 Ft. Over Range Microwave
- 30" Electric Smooth-Top Range
- 9000 BTU Air Handler in Master Bedroom and Living Room
- Fireplace Feature Wall
- Composite Porch Decking
- Quartz Countertops
- 24” Stack Washer/Dryer Combo
- Stainless Steel Farm Sink
- Stainless Appliance Upgrade Package
- Gas Range
- Rinnai Tankless Exterior LP Gas Water Heater With Cover
- Eemax On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- 9000 BTU Air Handler in Loft
- Barn Door and Hardware
- And Many More!
The stunning kitchen with the breakfast peninsula is perfect for cooking meals at home, and the stainless steel double bowl sink with spring faucet make cleaning up a breeze. The master bedroom offers a full wall of storage and a full size shower for your convenience. The Grande II also features an extensive loft, which creates versatility for the space as extra storage or additional sleeping accommodations.Download
Here at Sugar Mill Creek, we strive to provide outstanding service, numerous activities, and upscale amenities for our homeowners and their guests.
Our family oriented communities and quality built homes truly exemplify a worry free lifestyle and provide endless opportunities to create lifelong memories. We offer 7 different floor plans to suit every family’s needs. Each model has a range of different interior and exterior options giving you the chance to define the aesthetic appearance of your home.
Open House Tour
Come and walk our recently released sites and tour our Seven Model Homes.
4960 Laurel Lodge RD. Clarkesville, GA 30523